AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

TRL123 SAID: Be cheaper to do a cap raise. Cash positive but...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    TRL123 SAID: Be cheaper to do a cap raise. Cash positive but increasing debt...( Are you serious, with banks crying out to lend money at ever cheapening rates you think a Cap raise is better!

TRL said; NB: It is not a fact just because ajx said it is. N o its not a fact ( but I would listen to them long before I give credence to anything you have to say!)

I think we can all agree with that. Imagine how crazy a statement everyone would have thought it would have been if two years on from the military deal it was predicted that the company would not have a cent from it.

TRL 123 said: I simply feel duped by the company ( Dude you DONT HOLD!) and irritated by those that continue to perpetuate the drivel( STOP LISTENING TO YOURSELF THEN!). One can always make an argument but lets say you had children that saved all their pennies, were starting a family and wanted to grow those pennies into something that would sustain them, even be life changing. Think honestly for a minute- would you encourage them into AJX...( ABSOLUTEY I WOULD PUT THEM IN , THEY WOULD NOT NEED THE MONEY FOR YEARS) UN-LIKE YOU WHO IS TRYING TO TURN A QUICK BUCK!No you bloody wouldn't. And I bet none of you, if offered 85 cents for your stock right now, would reject it ( WRONG AGAIN WHY SELL FOR .85C WHEN DOLLARS ARE ON THE CARDS!). Imagine that statement 18 months ago when some here were touting $10...

Anyway this is a waste of time. Just as, I guess, are those that sing its praises- as they have very little impact on the share price.( THE ONLY THING YOU SAY THAT'S TRUE) WE HAVE NO EFFECT WE LEAVE IT ALL TO THE BIG BOYS TO SHAKE THE TREE AND SEE WHAT FALLS.

Over and out- even if it goes to .20 and myself and others are right I won't gloat but i bet Parisal will find an argument to support the company. ( THERE ARE PLENTY HERE THAT WILL SUPPORT FA, THE FLY BY NIGHT CROWD" OF WHICH I PLACE YOU" CAN CONTINUE WITH YOUR GAMES)

AND TRUST ME YOU WILL BE LONG GONE,BEFORE IT IS TIME TO GLOAT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.