AJX 12.5% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

The market has spoken, page-22

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    and the usual suspects arrive to try and nudge a few more sellers over the cliff. I'm not sure why this 4c is being considered bad? it looks like profitability is well within reach. Growth has slowed but is still occurring whilst we consolidate and strip bad business out. We know a major contract is yet to significantly contribute to the top or bottom line yet the sky is falling?

I'm not suggesting buying right now, too unpredictable and having the price bump along close to 52 week lows for an extended period with a large retail holding is a great way to shake out supply.

High volume down days is where smart money get involved (hence the appearance of serially bearish traders), the late dumping is ugly and a cause for anxiety, if some of the good old HC hearts were around they'd say look for a "shortening of the thrust" to get on board.

FWIW I think the company has got legs and the shift to Dirk being in control, his communication style and the move to grow and win sustainable high margin business is exactly where we should have been 12 months ago. The transition of leadership was always going to be tricky and require energy to be diverted from breakneck acquisition of business to setting the company up properly for the future, this appears to be well advanced and there's enough exciting opportunity in the pipeline that this could really fly on relatively little growth/new business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.503K 278.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 499500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 180041 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.