PBI premier bionics limited

the market has spoken, page-3

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Hi fellas, this is the key line; the cash will allow the company ...

''to pursue its growth strategy and accelerate the rollout of medical skills and training centres managed by Medic Vision. This next stage in the Company’s growth strategy will build strongly on the existing business and is expected to provide a long term recurring revenue flow”.

This company will boom when the market is told exactly how this business plan works.

I for one didnt expect the market to suddenly ''get it'' ... it's been obvious for some time that PBI is labouring away getting the ducks in a row before any renewed share price push ... Revenue and $ deals will happen, but it would appear at this stage the push will not come until everyone is set .. and that now includes the underwriter

Certainly disappointing that oppies were allowed to languish to the point where they need to give an underwriter free oppies (yep am i right in saying 1 for two ords it would appear in the fine print) when the same deal if forecast to be offered to all ords holders at of 27thDec, 2006 could well have seen the stock find some favour and long term holders from higher levels rewarded.

Still, at this stage company stands to get $4m minimum ... and adding up the other major holders and those i know are exercising ... i suspect they will get at least $6m-$7m and possibly even the full $8m. This definitely sets them up for a big year in 2007 ... If we assume the forecasts are correct and they are cash flow positive in coming months .. they now also have flexibility for an aquisiton .. crikey they could just leave the coin in the bank and pull in $120k a quarter until they decide what comes next.

The future is now assured; the job now is to grow the share price ....

IMO, the re-rating will come when

1. they get a contract to build a UK skills centre and explain to the market just how lucrative the recurring revenue from such centres will be

2. a major investor comes on board.

3. any sniff of a joint venture with cochlear to roll out the ent simulator

4. revenue figures that show they are profitable // cash flow positive.

Would welcome anyone with other insights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.