ZMM 0.00% 1.9¢ zimi limited

well... we definitely needed the last announcement... we needed...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    well... we definitely needed the last announcement... we needed to know asap whether the Seychelles was lost or not... looks like it isnt... so now they can go back to the major and see whether they would farm in for the 3D seismic stage... then the drilling part with related farmout comes further down the track i suppose...

yes... it is interesting to see that many of previous posters have potentially disappeared...

rowbottom is a finance guy... i believe that the exProfessor sounded more like a salesman... finance guys r usually a lot duller and boring, but more structured cos their job is to place things where they have to... the finance guy will be seeing this work as cutting up percentages of the project for certain work commitments from the farminees, whereas a salesman is sometimes a bit to busy just flaunting oneself perhaps...

anyway, we shall see wot happens... i think that after the last f-up, that perhaps this 3D seismic is closer to being in the bag than anything cos the local government is going to AGAIN approve work amendments on the tenements... surely they would not go ahead and do that unless there is some concrete evidence behind the scenes that there really is scope for this work to be done...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.