ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Meso,I am one of those posters that has disappeared, well not...

1. 63 Posts.
    Meso,

I am one of those posters that has disappeared, well not disappeared just hovering in the background. I read the Seychelles report as a limbo report, nothing positive nor negative. Purely a lip wetter. The line taken from the report below says to me that they had a nice cup of coffee and have gone away to have a think. Not positive not negative.

QUOTE: it has received confirmation from the Seychelles petroleum industry regulator PetroSeychelles, that WHL Energy’s proposed amendments to the Amended and Restated Petroleum Agreement will be submitted for considerate on by the PetroSeychelles Board in early October.

The chart shows a lot of red, the moving average is starting to turn, this is good and the MACD is leaning towards the buyers, another good sign. However, the volume at this stage is still low which says traders are skeptical. We need 2 or 3 days of positive trading to set the tone.

I like this share and I continue to hold it and I am keeping a positive view on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.