BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

As soon as Mt Carbine gets the nod I believe we will see RAU...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    As soon as Mt Carbine gets the nod I believe we will see RAU push the 10c barrier imo.

There are virtually no obstacles standing in the way to getting it up and running very quickly. At the time of closure due to low tungsten prices, the mine was well advanced with underground development for a major underground mining operation.
    All the hard work has been done already. Imo with tungsten having increased to around $250 per mtu, there timing is brilliant.
    These sort of projects can really be major turning points for junior companies, especially with tungsten booming.
    China is growing at a rapid pace and is now the biggest consumer of tungsten in the world. The once large Russian stock piles are virtually gone. Operating mines ore reserves are depleting. The world needs more mines now and low and behold Mt Carbine just may be one of them.
    Don,t get me wrong RAUs gold resource is fantastic and worth alot of money to the company. But when you look at the way tungsten is performing its pretty clear to me why RAU are pushing ahead quickly with there tungsten projects.
    Then we add Whumbal to the big picture. If vital is getting an interim resource in-the-ground value of about 1.35billion for watershed and RAUs whumbal results come up good, being bigger in size and tenor , then I would'nt even try and guess what RAUs share price could go to.Imo this is what I think the market is catching onto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.