MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

angelus:"Could all be true Antibody but I'd think its a bit...

1. 30,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    angelus:

"Could all be true Antibody but I'd think its a bit difficult for any sane person to stomach when its on a constant downward trajectory."

Constant downward trajectory? What chart are you looking at angelus? It's been range-bound for years. What rubbish!

"I can only imagine the level of WTF those who decided to buy in when MSB was "fairly priced" at $10."

Yes, that's partly right, it did hit around that price level, and it was fairly priced at that level. But if you continue to bang on about a constant downward trajectory, somebody is going to believe you, and being fatigued, might actually sell.

It's like talking about a "budget emergency", which doesn't actually exist, it's actually a "revenue emergency" arising from tax breaks given out by Howard/Costello.

But if you repeat a lie often enough, people start to believe it.

Cast in point: "Constant downward trajectory".

That's a lie right there. The SP hit that level of around $10 and then it magically went down, years ago. Magically, this was after Macbank shorted it and issued a report bagging the stock.

The report was so riddled with misinterpretations and inaccuracies that MSB was forced to issue a corrective ann. Magically, due to the wisdom of the market and those magical "unseen hands" of truth that we all should trust as revealing the truth and value of a stock, it's been range bound since then on low volumes. At least you understand the low volumes bit.

"Seriously when is it going to stop? Because if the price was such a steal I'm not seeing buyers."

Well seriously when are you going to stop repeating lies and rubbish like a mantra, and then accuse others who understand the stock better than you, of being cultists?

As I've said many times, the market got spooked by the MacBank rubbishing report, and the stock has been shorted. Which keeps the market, such as it exists on low volumes, spooked.

Ever thought that it's low volumes because it's tightly held? By well informed posters who don't need to hang around HC and bag the stock?

You're doing a fair job of trying to spook it in HC though. Sterling effort, points for repetition, no points for substance or accuracy.

"Admittadly (sic) as Vinn has said only a small % of the stock is in retail hands.
    But that doesn't stop professional or institutional investors coming in to buy tons at this level."

Tons at this level? But Angelus, it's tightly held and there aren't a lot of shares on offer!!

See? So there is a slow and painful shakeout by instos, and it seems some possibly like yourself who are trying to claw their way into the stock. The frustration is showing in your posts and it's both comical and painful to watch.

BTW see Madamswr's very knowledgeable post for how instos can accumulate and not have to disclose to the market. More of the unseen hands again. It was such an informative that post I had to compliment him/her on it.

"If it was a big bargain we should see a million shares but we dont."

Well, there are other possibilities aren't there? It's not like it hasn't been explained to you again and again. Still don't get it? Must be a comprehension problem.

(see my sign-off)

Good people out there: please read the disclaimer as you enter HC. Commit it to memory and repeat it like a mantra: DYOR, DYOR DYOR.

Top posts antibody. Love your work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.