INL 0.00% 1.0¢ innlanz limited

re: article in herald sun today Think about it from a parent's...

1. 213 Posts.
    re: article in herald sun today Think about it from a parent's POV.

Out shopping with the kids, get to the checkout aisle. "Dad, Dad, can we have a DVD?"

"What, are you kidding? I'm not spending $30 on you, its not your birthdays"

"No Dad, these are only $5 each".

$5 I think, must be some crappy old Popeye or Felix the cat videos, geez that cat use to freak me.

"Dad, its Yu-Gi-Oh and Lizzy Maguire." The kids yell excitedly as if reading my mind.

Not a hard decision I'm thinking as I'm flicking through the titles lining the checkout aisle. Either buy them a DVD or the usual sweet treat.

"I'm going to start my own Yu-Gi-Oh collection." My son squeals in delight.

Well with his pocket money, he probably can.

We all go home happy. The kids get a treat that won't rot their teeth. They'll watch it over and over again as kids do until they know it word for word. It'll keep them amused for a while, without me having to worry that they're spending too long in front of the television. What a great deal.

I hope MPH spends some of its huge cash reserves adding to these children's titles. These DVD singles should be a real winner. Why would someone bother downloading and burning a DVD when you can just buy them professionally pressed and titled for $5. Yes they would have to turn over large amounts to make money, but kids these days have money and if the kids out there are anything like mine, who love collecting and adding to their collections then turnover of these single DVDs should be substantial imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.