NRZ 16.7% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

the market is not rational, page-11

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If there was a purple brain award Tinman would win it...

You're another gutter trash talking mongrel who only fears that his holdings aren't as good as MTN's and while he sits on the side lines watching MTN rise 700% in just 6 months as he continues to kid himself with uneducated facts about a company he envy's only to realise he should've jumped on...

I won't hold it against you if you bought tomorrow but when I see phrases like "Can't Mine" I recognize two things... Not an owner and Hasn't done research... Anyone who researches would become convinced that MTN is certainly a miner... Unless of course a take over bid were to occur...

all I have to say is AGS don't have a confirmed resource while MTN has 80+ million pounds with the potential of achieving 150 Million...

AGS share a similar quality with DYL (I used to own both). They are both fluffed up companies that don't prove themselves... I'd be worried as I suspect allot of Uranium companies of taking advantage of investors so that directors have a pay packet...

I'm so confident with MTN that it is the only stock I own because others fail to shine... MTN is the obvious choice...

I'm laughing all the way... And get this MTN hasn't spent a cent on advertising whilst other U companies have spent millions... Imagine if MTN did advertise and promote...

I think I made my point... 'don't down ramp a stock if you haven't done research'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.598M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $20.98K 6.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 57142264 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9476008 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.