NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

defr"I think I made my point... 'don't down ramp a stock if you...

1. 48 Posts.
    defr

"I think I made my point... 'don't down ramp a stock if you haven't done research'"

Let me just say at the onset i own AGS and MTN and am up approx 900% on both so my comments are not biased.

Seriously, you should take some of your own advice. U clearly know nothing about AGS if you put them in the same league as DYL as a company relies on marketing fluff and has nothing behind it.

AGS have General Atomics as their 75% owner, they also are spending 14mill on Beverley 4 mile this year alone...a major mining company like Oxiana is spending 2.3mill this year... but of course your research would have told you that...Oh and i forgot, they have been endoresed by Mike Rann himself as the most significant U discover in 25 years... but you knew that right...

MTN are a great co and will eventually mine the stuff in my opinion and have a proven resource, but to be saying AGS are a company that wont amount to anything, you clearly need to take your own advice...

good luck all MTN holders, its the real deal and still UNDERVALUED significantly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.