AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Yeah, Mr. Know-it-all. I have held all the way down. Like I have...

1. 11,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Yeah, Mr. Know-it-all. I have held all the way down. Like I have said earlier, there is not enough meaningful residual capital left for me to sell at such low levels, be it 20c or 2c. I do not need the tax losses either. Which part of those sentences do not penetrate your thick, hot-headed skull?

My "complaining" is a whole lot better than a number of investors here who have supported the stock all the way down with their precious capital (the dreaded "catching a falling knife" which has scythed through all their fingers at this point), or peddled false hopes and spin only to be continually let down.

Worse still, their irrational exuberance has also sucked in other gullible and inexperienced investors who are also in a deep hole. If my so-called whining/moaning has deterred even one fellow investor looking at these threads to think twice about this piece of horse manure, I have done a far better job than you can ever imagine with your pseudo-intellectual malarkey penned with AJX-branded blinkers on. Don't you try and sermonise and claim the moral high ground here, because you and your ilk have none to stand on.
    Last edited by thunderhead1: 31/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253922 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 279107 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.