AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Yes, I am one of the luckier ones because even at its height,...

1. 11,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Yes, I am one of the luckier ones because even at its height, AJX never represented more than 2% of my net worth in equities. But that is besides the point.

Those are not the only contributions I have offered in my time following this company, though in recent times, I haven't bothered sinking much research time into it for obvious reasons - it is just a more judicious use of my time to devote research efforts into other parts of my portfolio. It has served me pretty well, both in terms of preventing the sinking of additional capital into this black hole as well as finding a number of winning investments. The delicious irony is that all those detailed "intellectual" contributions have done irreparable harm for investors as they continue to rake in losses and are close to the end of their rope as things stand.

You have just cherrypicked what you wanted to see to support your dismissive tirade. Look, unless you are some sort of android, a certain amount of venting/frustration is all but natural, especially when dealing with a company as impotent as Alexium and its rusted-on fans who don't want to know exercise their better judgement for reasons that still confound. Sure, @Blommer has offered richer insights but I don't see that he has managed to penetrate the impregnable, deluded fortress that is the AJX fanbase.

I am not patting myself in the back - I am just offering a counterpoint to your assertions. I can guarantee you that I have managed to ward off atleast one investor from sinking their funds into this Goliathan mess, which is more than you can claim.

Other bearish/negative commentators have been suitably derided, but have been unquestionably correct. If you didn't see that, you are blind or wilfully ignorant. Why don't you reign in the mob of bullish commentators, who often act more like bullies, instead? I can bet my bottom it would have benefitted more investors compared to having a go at me.

"Anyway no point fighting over the internet. Last you'll hear from me" - Now THAT I can agree with.

Good luck. You'll need it.
    Last edited by thunderhead1: 31/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 462637 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 420051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.