AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Alexicool is making them positive EBITDA this calendar year, AJX...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Alexicool is making them positive EBITDA this calendar year, AJX has in a short time proven a leader in that fast growing market. It is not easy to go from R&D to being a commercial leader in a market like bedding in the USA.

NF and military naturally take longer to eventuate, and in my eyes they are both progressing really well. As Sue mentioned in another post, Pine Belt, a major US military uniform supplier is already putting money into their production facilities to integrate AJX’s tech and produce US military uniforms at scale.

Yes the company has made mistakes in the past, they got undercut by a cheaper competitor for example and lost a major client, and then they developed a scientific method to prove they were 10x more cost effective than the competitors. They hired an experienced Chief Commercial Officer to help the Scientist CEO, so in the last 12 months they have regained that major customer, signed supply agreements and are now about to become positive EBITDA and continue to grow.

Capraise with all due respect, your last few comments show that you have not spent more than 5 min doing your own research, you just like bagging the company for sport with very little information, which is fine but not very informative.

In my eyes this company would be worth a lot more without the debt, with positive EBITDA and huge upsides from military and NF it would look very attractive to investors and you may have to find another company to vulture.

I am not defending how the Rights issue have been handled so far, but we won’t really know the full picture until Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.