AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Krustyyes ... was referring to how he presents , and his...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Krusty
    yes ... was referring to how he presents , and his knowledge ( judging by his webcasts ) in
    the FR space and imo ...that is not questioned....please note that statement was made well after
    I sold out ..so , obviously that wasn't a strong enough reason to stay invested..also , I did
    say when first appointed he is still to prove himself in that role.......there are other factors that
    control AJX destiny ..imo...one of those which I consider as crucial is the progress of legislation
    of Toxic FR...ask yourself ..why would a manufacturer using cheaper toxic FR would change to
    AJX FR ( IMO more expensive ) if they were not compelled to...
    While there are groups that have a geniune interest in banning these toxic applications , the
    general public are mostly blase or ignorant of the consequences....I've seen it in my own family
    where I have bought clothing for my grand kids and explained to the parents the warning on the
    packaging that the clothing needs to be washed first before wearing and received blank looks ...
    ... the majority don't care
    I do agree that if the debt was removed and with prudent management the Company would likely
    be valued differently and could possibly survive till changes mentioned above come about in
    the future ...when ? ... well... who knows...

anyway I've said enough.....will now just watch with interest , goodluck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.