ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

MeToo,In amongst some of the meaningless personal venting let me...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    MeToo,

In amongst some of the meaningless personal venting let me try and address a couple of your questions:

"I asked if any one knows if there is a link between the larger MMZ holders and ESN holders"?

The answer to this is no. Every one got diluted massively in MMZ and regardless, MMZ is no longer. MMZ did own 40% of ESN and now owns 20% on terms explained I think earlier by BMcN if I am correct.

MMZ has zero influence on ESN and is a passive holder.

"I also asked wether the price increase in ESN could be HC related as both seemed to start around the same time"

My opinion is that the re-traing in ESN from effectively being a "shell" with a concept is hitting KPI's on the "concept":

* Having Noah design and complete the work on the front end of KNeoworld including the payment systems
    * Re-capitalising the balance sheet with a very attractive Convertible Note with a free attaching option
    * Getting iTunes approval for the portal
    * Winning the coveted PTPA approval
    * and now rolling out the business model to the PTA's firstly in the USA and of course the average consumer

Therefore, the "shell" now appears to have substance and all we need now is a good quarterly showing some money flowing in.

With nearly 2b shares on issue (not including any convertibles all except one with maturity of Feb 2015) it would take more than a few "rampers" on HC to get the price moving.

Re MXL - that business was liquidated, the rogue Directors were iced and anyone left holding the stock would have lost plenty - including me! PLENTY!

Those who did not back James Kellett who resurrected ESN via the old MXL listing would have been diluted. If they stuck with him, participated in the cap raisings (most at much higher levels) they are now starting to see some results for their patience.

I for one have watched James Kellett fight tooth and nail to get this company where it is today and I was extremely impressed with him at the recent AGM where he presented an articulate and confident presentation.

I bought my ESN shares at much higher levels than today's price as did many but from what I have witnessed to date, I feel certain that this business model will work and all will make a nice little profit.

I hope that answers a few of your questions. Feel free to chuck a few more at me if you have any.

O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.