CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Guys, CCC is a developing company and those of you that expect...

1. 133 Posts.
    Guys, CCC is a developing company and those of you that expect to see a bulging bank balance are not being realistic. CCC is under no legal obligation to produce quartely cash flow figures and to do so and publish same is expensive....as a share holder I am prepared to wait untill July for the half year result and spare the cost.
    I expect profits for several years to come to be ploughed back into building this company. No doubt the new crushing machine recently purchased to generate cash flow where there was none before cost a pretty penny and has eaten into cash reserves but soon will be paying for itself handsomely. The share price IMO is holding well in these uncertain times and management continue to do a good job. Have faith and don't be deterred by some posters here that seem to take joy by depressing holders with snide comments and rumor mongering. Generally speaking, CCC has been delivering on their promises and often surprising the market. The fluctuating SP IMO is par for the course of a well managed company here for the long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.