NGI 0.54% $1.86 navigator global investments limited

the market

1. 10 Posts.
    The volume has dried up over the last week and today a fall of approx 4.55% takes it down the mark where it has been sitting over the march period before the rise up to 27 c.

I think the current market conditions are slowly breaking holders, and it seems with the dry up in volume the so called accumulation has also slowed. It will be interesting to see if any sub holder notices come out over the next few weeks as they so regularly have been over the previous months.

I am looking forward to seeing the top 20 holder list from the financials so we can see where everyone is at.

How is everyone feeling about the current market and the impact on HFA?

On another note
    The frozen diversified Investment fund is due to re open at some stage in 2011 as per releases to the market. I think this will be pushed back as liquidity in the credit market will be sure to dry up once again. Currently they have a redemption amount of approx 63 million available to holders of this investment, and I think a fair few will be trying to get their money out given the current market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
0.010(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $908.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.83 $483.7K 262.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2078 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 2078 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.