NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

the market, page-2

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think the general consensus is that it will produce very little tangible.

There aren't any announcements lurking in the wings just waiting for a shareholder group approach. Doesn't work that way [better not]

What it will do is show Management that we are concerned enough to band together and forward our concerns.

It will give Management, and specifically Kahina a broad brush heads up on the issues we think are the most pressing so she can start to prioritise her agenda.

It will show Management they have a long way to go in order to gain shareholder respect.

It gives us a chance to discuss directly with Kahina [and possibly from what I hear, other Executives]their vision, plans and immediate objectives.

It may help us to understand why a number of previously made statements did not [or have not to date] come to fruition.

The main thing it does is hopefully tell Management politely but nonetheless convincingly that we deserve higher consideration.

This will be Kahina's "baptism of fire" in her new IR position [and without nitpicking minor spelling and grammatical matters] it will hopefully show the vision and forward planning she has to promote our image and therefore by association the SP [and by even more direct association, my bank balance].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.