ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

the market

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Trade the Market you have got not the market you want. Lenni unless you have been on another planet its not just ARU it everthing except a few are declining. When situations like this occur it takes a lot of leveraged buyers out and shares have to be cheaper and a lot more attractive for non leveraged buyers to buy. When buying something like ARU you have to look across the valley and while it seems a long way away its not that far. ARU has a desirable product but since BFS has not been done funds nd other large investors will keep away until projective profits are available.

This gives retail investors who are really long term a great boon to make money in the next 4 years. Your point on where share price was 12 months ago is a moot point in todays climate as most share are at a 12 monthly low why should aru be any different. Especially with no BFS and the large cost of extraction even though REE has gone through the roof.

To blame mangement is foolish as they basically have know control over the market. If you look at what they are doing
    and if you realized how long it takes to achieve a JORC and a BFS then proceed to mining you would know ARU is probably ahead of schedule and as we know has a few other strings to its bow.

For me ARU is a 4 to 5 year propostion and I am realistic on what can be achieved, and of the market conditions to dismiss The cable guy thoughts is silly, when he brings a level head and understanding of the market to the table. Some times I think a fair few on HC have yet to realize that market conditions have changed and are still dream that it will return like what happen after August last year.

I really think that everybody has to really think hard and look to a longer term picture and Buy what think is cheap and will grow in a few years, create some real wealth not bull market wealth as thinking we are still bullish could make you lose a lot of money. Instead of a long term view wealth creation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.