ASX 0.70% $60.52 asx limited

the markets are an evil place...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Clearly a margin/leverage flush today...

Nasty nasty piece or work!

They have the numbers, they know the limits...they are well aware of the volume pressure points...hell they can even time when they make the margin calls.

They are rule maker, umpire and player all in one!

This whole episode is one of the biggest con jobs I have ever seen...and today's trading some of the most forced and clearly manipulated I think I have ever witnessed.

The global coordination is without precedent.

Oh sure, the trades were real...but the reasons were not...just like the bid pulling was not, based no less on obvious access to the margin spill points and volume triggers.

So...how many of the poor souls forced out of their stocks via margin calls here today are now wondering why they didn't just hold off a little longer.

I'll tell you why...because no matter how long they held off, they would not have seen their positions rectified...for the simple fact it was the very relinquishing of said positions in sufficient quantities that gave the players very the trigger they were waiting for, after which they summarily burnt every last living soul not quick enough to get out of their way on the flow-back.

From the moment the market opened today, the fates of many were sealed...a zero-sum game for anyone with leverage, systematically executed...after which it was an equally clinical process of cleaning up anyone silly enough to be chasing the stocks down!

So...now that the royal flush has found a floor and most of those who sold at or near the bottom are now wondering how they will ever get that money back...how the hell will they pay the mortgage?

We know it was a floor because those who sold will not be allowed back in...and if it were to fall back to these prices, they would be able to, which if course is why it wont!

So we have a floor...on the back of those poor leveraged traders who were crucified here today...I suspect many will go to the wall over this...and for what? So that a few fat cats could get fatter to the tune of maybe 5% on a billion dollar portfolio, big money sure, but how does one measure a 5% benefit for a few fat cats versus wholesale portfolio termination and bankruptcy for others?

There is an inherent evil in the markets...we saw it revealed here today...we have seen it played out in the media leading up to it all week...and we will no doubt see it continue until they have their fill.

Then...magically...all the bad news will just go away...mark my words!

Interestingly, we see a similar evil here on the threads, with equally premeditated grubby behaviour based on nothing more than self interest and agenda...one assumes from the same basic pedigree as those behind the markets.

It really does beat me how we can have clearly evil and mischievous posters, targeting others with one line diatribe consisting of twisted facts and false accusation...yet it is the genuine posters who offer reason and balance who get targeted for adverse treatment.

For some here, Hotcopper offers community…sadly however, for others it offers a street corner on which to deal.

Are we looking at the classic struggle of good versus evil here...can it be as simple as this...or are there more sinister forces at play?

Some of the recent crud posted by certain dregs of the HotCopper community deserves greater scrutiny in my view...but I will not hold my breath waiting for such a day.

Speaking of which...anyone notice how many old nics suddenly start posting after long breaks every time a rather sinister sledging campaign starts up...who else are these people when they are not wearing their "aggressive" hats?

Such cowardice is of itself symptomatic of the very evil I am talking about!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.52
Change
0.420(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.69B
Open High Low Value Volume
$60.20 $60.54 $59.80 $10.79M 178.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 16835 $63.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$57.50 6991 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.