hi aman,ive been selling since back end of last year. most of my...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi aman,

ive been selling since back end of last year. most of my sales were at better prices than today. seems impossible really but the underlying trend ex-metals has not been too good. asia in general is where i am mostly and holding via investment trusts. asia = 31% of all stocks held. tot internat port 75% liquid as af close last night in NY. Money can be made during the downturns but it's not easy. most gets clobbered. i'm using the currency differentials, or should i say nervousness, to improve positions. NZ port has been a stormer for me in local currency terms and now taking advantage of returning to local currency assets there by selling down non-NZ assets. i admit i am down against the indexes overall past months but on the down days i pull back very quickly. i hope i am right about all this but cannot for the life of me see why not. getting the big picture right or almost right is good investing IMO. Timing out of sinc by a few months, is not too worrying. I will continue to hold MOS and IMF in OZ. Expect both to do well, whatever happens. Both fundamentally undervalued.

regards,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.