ID8 11.1% 1.0¢ identitii limited

The Massive Upside of ID8

1. 5,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1686
    This is for you Chillout  and other devotees of the stock

Personally, I'd like to see a new thread started. The only shareholders that can be congratulated are the ones that took a great profit and perhaps bought back in at these low prices.
    This company is now being valued at under 20 million, with the transaction platform overlay+ being supplied to HSBC, Citibank, MasterCard, Novatti, Standard Chartered and a new large client close to signing. Of course we need to see improved revenue which the company acknowledged was below expectations at the AGM but this should improve with new regulations coming into play.
    They still have an interest in the payment system Payble with joint partner X15 Ventures which also links the company to Commonwealth Bank.

The X factor is the patent Identitii holds in the US for cross border payments which is compatible with legacy networks such as Swift and new networks such as RippleNet. This could be massive and hopefully the company is able to realise the full value of this patent.
    I would like to see a greater newsflow from the company which has been extremely quiet and disappointing since the cap raise. Hopefully we are nearing the bottom of this painful period for holders and I think there is plenty to suggest Identitii is worth more than its current market cap.

Comment

I dont think there is any doubt about the market deed for what ID8 can do and provide , and with the CV's of a couple of the older directors etc  ( Compliance Fraud Banking Audit etc )  one would / should assume there are good connections and points of influence in place . Needless to say ID 8  are selling to "elephantine sized corporations " the sales cycle is usually painfully long ....and the decision process ....painfully slow...and the customer ..."painfully conservative ".  Hopefully ID * can go the distance  .

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.319K 332.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 212387
Last updated 15.43pm 30/04/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.