ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

The Massive Upside of ID8, page-31

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    there was this one time, many years ago, possibly 10 years back in fact, anyhow what happened was an MD for a small size alumina miner addressed the market at the start of the calendar year and basically thanked all SH saying that the business has put all the pieces together and that year would be the year SH’s would be rewarded.
    Now when I heard this statement, I took note about this bold confident claim as I was interested to know how MD confidence can materialise into SP. What happened that year to the SP was exceptional and the MD did the SH a service and rewarded them quite significantly, and the business went on to increase on a multi year period.
    I’ve kept this memory and I’ve been waiting for a another chance to get the tail wind from a confident MD, and finally after a few years I’ve finally got that chance.
    I’ll be looking forward to seeing how ID8 can saturate the market from this point forward. It’s all going to be about deals this year. It appears their fintech has validated its use cross jurisdictions so the potential for overlay+ has scalability to be deployed on every transaction around the world, it’s moat could even be wider than multi billion MC APT. So hopefully them lads in the office can start to capture the market whilst this is still an emerging market. At MC $20m this mob has some work cut out for em.
    Here’s hoping me ID8 lotto ticket does me a good in. But es elways she’s a butt plug of a stock and this thing could be a busted dog in 3 months, and I’ll get depressed again and sell, and cuddle in a pathetic ball of being a loser whilst I cry myself to sleep for thinking I even had a chance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $526 58.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1329233 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1092086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 58470
Last updated 13.52pm 21/05/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.