ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

i wouldn't get hung up on the tech. The tech is built,...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    i wouldn't get hung up on the tech.

The tech is built, whether it's good bad or indifferent, it's working and large banks are using it.......

Thats the validation the company needed, ive banged on about this for a while over my posts, but it comes down to execution. Some may say what you mean ?

Execution of scaling the SaaS product they have in market. They are offering to the masses for a very low price imo. That's fine if they can scale but so far it's taken a very long time to get clients onboarded, and then when they do signit hardly turns the dial on the revenue. SaaS should remove that issue as implementation is very streamlined.

They have the opportunity ahead to sign 100s of institutions if they get it right. The framework of the cross sell into iso20022 is great but they still need to get the banks onboarded first.

Looks like they have hired a few smart advisers to support them one this next part of scaling. One big part being conserving shareholders value by allocating capital efficently. Costs have continued to drop over the past 3 years and will see a reallocated into sales and marketing now.

Joe COO is a smart guy and believe his work will produce dividends for the company over a period of time. Overall its a wait and see, price wise in a market more conservative on multiples they need to get some runs on the board.

Time too deliver or bring in a whole new team.... let's see if they can take advantage of the untapped opportunity ahead in 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1967021 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.