MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

the master manipulator !, page-13

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree Joestar and Nbaz, all this hype, doom and gloom, the sky has fallen down rubbish on HC. I wish there could be a lot more intelligent thought as you have outlined, rather that everyone crying in their Coco Pops!

1x well 32% GCOS, is the fact its a duster really a surprise!

Remember Petrobas purchased a 50% share in 50% equity in WA-360-P, MEO still has 20%. They will drill other wells for other researched prospective targets. MEO will just not be free carried for the next. Hey shock horror, maybe thats what the CR was for!!!

And Nbaz your theory has a lot of merit. Petrobas wanted in to this permit big time and is wasn't just on Artemis 1 potential as I'm sure there others in the block.

The next steps are still to be announced so at this point in time who knows. There was $32M of scrip that changed hands today on solid buying after the gap down. Some buyers obviously still think there's value and so do I.

I've averaged down significantly today, and now hold and wait for a clear announcement on whats next rather than drowning in my bowl of cereal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.