PV1 4.44% 4.7¢ provaris energy ltd

The Master Plan

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Maurice Brand came to GEV following a successful spell at Energy Equity in the 90s and an incredible reign at LNG Ltd in the 00s.
    When he resigned from the board of LNG almost 1 year ago, reading between the lines there was no doubt that something had transpired in the background that resulted in the "step down".
    With today's report, MB's master plan is starting to take shape and it is patently clear that "hell hath no fury like a Maurice scorned".
    GEV have recently reported exclusive CNG technology and development cooperation agreements with EnerSea.
    And today we have the second piece of the jigsaw that includes an offtake agreement with the giant Uniper.
    Logic dictates, at least to me, that for the final piece of the jigsaw, MB has to find some stranded gas to sell into the offtake.
    In short, MB took over at the helm of TTE/GEV in late November 2016.
    In 6 months he has changed the company name, consolidated the stock, raised approximately $6m - with the major part of that at a 500% premium to the initial placement; and announced 2 parts of his 3 part master plan.
    And the icing on the cake (at least for MB I suspect) is poking his finger in the eye of his former company by getting involved with a project that LNG Ltd. is involved - Magnolia. The difference being (and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, as I am no expert on LNG Ltd,) that GEV already effectively have an offtake agreement in place for the gas, something that LNG doesn't currently have.
    MB is replicating his LNG strategy with GEV - use technology to meet a market need and put together the puzzle required to exploit the opportunity.
    MB is a visionary with an intimate understanding of the gas market.
    He is driven, focused and motivated to show LNG how a gas company should be run.
    Between December 2013 and July 2014, MB raised approximately $100m for LNG and in a 10 month period from Dec. '13 the share price appreciated approximately 1400%.
    MB made a lot of people A LOT of money.
    These institutions will back MB again when the time is right.
    I have backed him before the big boys get on board comfortable in the knowledge that GEV is the next LNG in the making - the big difference being that no one will oust MB from GEV.
    With today's announcement, GEV is well and truly at the starting gate.
    MB's vision for the company has become much clearer and the genius of this vision and its steady execution will soon be reflected in a much higher share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $28.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $17.56K 385.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3409 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 137500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 183127
Last updated 14.46pm 25/04/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.