PV1 0.00% 4.6¢ provaris energy ltd

That's where you've got it all wrong @bruham - you are a...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    That's where you've got it all wrong @bruham - you are a gambler, I am a speculator.
    I don't believe that "all penny dreadfuls are gambling stocks".
    That's why you seemingly have "dozens of these companies".
    And it's also seemingly why you seem to consistently lose money.
    I remember reading an interview with Jim Rodgers where he stated that he read once that 90% of people who buy options lose money. His logic immediately told him that if 90% of buyers lose money than 90% of those who write options must make money. Consequently, he only plays options from the short side.
    Using Rodgers' logic, please forward me what you are buying so that I can short it.
    @Hiro hit the nail on the head with his analysis of your pathetic calls on GEV.
    Over the last couple of years I have been in on the ground floor (not necessarily including seed raisings or "change of control" raisings) of a few companies, including EMH at 5c and EMC at the IPO.
    I don't play many stocks, but the ones I do play meet my investment criteria from a top down and bottom up criteria.
    I don't get emotional about them and when I decide to play, I "hit them hard"; at least by my as it relates to my financial means.
    I am often early in getting set as I tend to "see" things that others don't till later in the game.
    For example, I have been accumulating MAT as my top gold play. My average is 19.5 and I am probably a top 20 shareholder by now.
    You can check on HC when I started posting about MAT. It took a while but the MAT story is now starting to unfold and the market is slowly starting to wake up to what I first saw 6 months ago.
    I have no doubt that MAT will be 5-Disallowed from my average entry and it was (and still is IMHO) a low risk play.
    Your emotional posts about GEV are rarely factual and never insightful.
    You bought the stock when the previous management regime was running the show. You were an idiot for buying at that time and you paid the financial price for doing so.
    So why do you troll this forum, now that the most capable of management teams has taken control of GEV, and try to dissuade investors from making money in what I see as a dead certainty of a stock?
    The same way that you didn't have a clue when you bought TTE/GEV, you don't have a clue now.
    Good to see that you apparently never learn from past mistakes.
    IMHO, AJM is not low because of short selling (it's always easy to blame others for your poor investment and it's seemingly a recurring theme of your posts on HC - perhaps you should start blaming yourself for not understanding the basics of investment) should strengthen as they near production but expect a very boring next few months as potential cost overruns, ramp up problems and exogenous market events will influence the stock.
    I will conclude this post with one of the few intelligent comments I have seen you make on this forum, "Management is the crucial key to success".
    This is the exact reason why GEV forms my largest portfolio position - management - MB & GT.
    Please tell me what gripe you have against these guys and what have they done wrong since taking the helm of TTE/GEV?
    And please advise us of how they have screwed up in EEC and LNG?
    If you can't answer these questions objectively and intelligently - which I suspect you cant; then perhaps go and troll another forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $40.39K 872.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 257780 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 18003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ 12129
Last updated 12.50pm 19/04/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.