PV1 9.09% 4.8¢ provaris energy ltd

The Master Plan, page-8

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Have been following this one for a few months now, and felt the need to address something which is on my mind :

@bruham .... I believe that on this forum, part of doing your own research on companies that are talked about, it is important to DYOR on the people, who are writing the comments.  

Ive had a look at some words of (non) wisdom that sprouts from your mind, and thought that we play a game of "This is your Posts  !" .

25/10/16
    Yes, imagine buying a million shares for a thousand dollars.
    That must tell you something.
    You would be better off going to the races, well.... it would be more fun.
    And the women look fantastic !!!!!
    AND the beer tastes great.
    What a trifector big win, pull a woman and blind drunk.
    IF ONLY !!!

GEV Price @ time of post - 0.2 cents   (As TTE before 20 for 1 consolidation)

03/11/16
    Sad to say, TTE, are on their death bed.
    It's only a matter of time.
    Very soon, start playing the funeral death march.
    R.I.P.

GEV Price @ time of post - 0.2 cents  (As TTE before 20 for 1 consolidation)

23/11/16
    How far should i average down?
    Maybe nothing, how many shares do i get for nothing.
    My investment style (strategy for penny dreadfulls) is (was) buy one million shares.
    If they hit one dollar, i'm a millionaire.
    If they hit fifty cents, then to the superannuation fund.
    Fifty cents, easy, with what they had in the ground.
    TTE you must admit, were top salesmen, sold me a real dog, million shares.
    My investment style is a dud, but then so is every mug who was sucked into TTE shares.
    I will pray to GOD tonight and ask for His help, maybe "we" should all do the same.

GEV Price @ time of Post - 0.2 cents  (As TTE before 20 for 1 consolidation)

These are just 3 of a plethora of down ramping posts that you have tried to coerce others to join in your Monty Python esq crusade, and you are as delusional and comical as Black Knight who has all his limbs cut off, yet still ends up saying "lets call it a draw".

Unfortunately had anyone actually had the misfortune to listen to your drivel,  they would have missed out on a 500 % uplift in their investment, since you wrote those posts when the price was 0.2 cents (as TTE before the 20 for 1 consolidation).

In fact, referring to your post above from the 25/10/16 , those million shares would have consolidated to 50,000 shares of GEV, at todays price of 19 cents, would be worth $9500 , for an investment of $1000 .  I would say you do the maths, but in your world, that would be a bad investment.

Time to accept that you have lost all your limbs ...  I mean credibility ... and try to learn from the posters on here, who are providing useful arguments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $2.987K 62.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54347 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 142499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 64638
Last updated 12.49pm 30/04/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.