AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

the maths

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    can anyone tell how this new deal works , can see how the rich get richer ,
    the way i see it they get 64900000 shares done deal in their account, in return they will pay us $752166 per month for the next six months if the share price is 10.2 cents "benchmark price" if the price this month is at current level say 7.2 cents they will pay us 70.5 % of this so $530277, . So potentially we have given them there share for 3 million i.e 4 cents ea, could be less if the price does not hold up. obviously there is upside , but with akk management not real good on the forcasts very nervous times . Be very interesting how long we have to wait to see our take of the seventh well.
    There is no real interest for lansted to see the price increase in the first six months as they have agreed not to sell stock for two years so they would be keen to get them for as low as possible. Have seen there is reference to this type of deal in these threads, would be great if there was a simiiar deal to this thAT HAD PLAYED OUT ABOVE THE BENCHMARK , BUT i doubt this would be the case

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.