AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I have said many times on hotcopper (for years now), that RC and...

1. 10,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I have said many times on hotcopper (for years now), that RC and the other csg hero's may well just have been in the right place at the right time! The more that time passes, it appears my early suspiscions were correct!
    I have a mere hatful of these now ( I did think RC was one of the better ones!) , and let it be a lesson to us all!

It is just like the fellow that is offsider to montgomery at skaffold said - he wrote a while ago in a magazine that if people have a brilliant run on a few speccies in the stockmarket they should not get tricked into thinking they are brilliant!!! - or words to that affect!!

I did real well with csg stocks but have managed to give a fair bit of that back with the oil and gas and shale stories with tte, bru, ajl, kar, stx and now down a bit on sxy! Therefore I too was lucky!! I have been following share market 30 years since late teens - I still have a very very good record, esp on long term holds helped along by csl, mfg, som, shj, asz, nea, pmv, qub trg, wes a few obj , and now ajx doing it for me!

Speccie end of it is even riskier now than it was despite all so called safeguards by ASIC and ASX - companies cost too much to run and they issue equity every time you turn around!!! Plus there are still as many rogues around!! and dare I say short sellers!!
    Dont worry, I still play and I have been in a few flyers lately, but perhaps a little late to the party with likes of 1pg, psy, zip, gbi rht for really really big profits!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.