NXS 3.57% 29.0¢ next science limited

Hello SoundsSnazzy, from your few posts (thank you for making...

1. 18,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hello SoundsSnazzy, from your few posts (thank you for making them) I gather you have a grasp on the chemistry of the NXS stable of products and are skeptical they are as original as might be inferred ?

.. And yes, 20,000 new users in a month! ? It does currently sound as if we are heading for a future where, depending on marketing and efficacy, the ‘Next Science suite’ will be as ubiquitous in domestic medicine cupboards as Dettol, Tiger Balm and Ti Tree oil..... and Spray n’Wipe too!
    “We can be a disinfectant, we can clean surfaces for food, we can grow crops, we can do lots of stuff," Ms Mitchell said.”

Whatever part of the suite grows the crops made me think of bokashi liquid ...in fact I had to look up bokashi again to see if it could be used as a wound treatment ...
    (It’s the beneficial ‘bug-rich’ liquid from an anaerobic fermentation of vegetables etc and while it will grow things and clean things -including drains - there are no medical uses ...(yet?) ...bokashi info.

In your post 38435352 of May 6, 2019 you say Xbio seems to be mainly surfactant, buffer and a weak organic acid....not so different to anything else?

Supporting that view ( but I don’t know if the formula has changed), on the NXS website; https://www.nextscience.com/category/news/ it says in May 2016 the NXS acne treatment is salicylic acid based.... in common with hundreds of other acne treatments

You also said it was similar to a product called Anasept?
    (Which seems to have been around since at least 2010, and which led me to an interesting presentation on wound care in the elderly https://spice.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/06-Wound-Management-in-the-Elderly-rev2-17.pptx which talks about several, wound treatments including Anasept, silver and honey .
    Anasept seems not to be available over the counter in Australia.

Whereas NXS is taking the Star Wars theme, the opposition, Anasept, has more of a Mission Impossible vibe?

NXS OPPOSITION PRODUCT, ANASEPT :

The other product you mention is NXS’s Bactisure, which you said is similar to another product that has been around at least a decade; ‘Prontosan’ .
    This IS more easily available online ...at a site called Independence Australia which looks like it targets the aged.
    Maybe in chemists too as it is a BBraun product.https://www.bbraun.com/en/products/b/prontosan-wound-irrigationsolution.html

.......So the upshot is , depending on other secret ingredients NXS may not be the next best thing but offers a new package on things already in use?

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 08/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $84.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $34.26K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33374 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.