NXS 3.57% 29.0¢ next science limited

Hey Sabine, some important questions and information there. I...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey Sabine, some important questions and information there. I haven't come across Anasept or Bokashi before so I'm keen to have a read about that. I need to start a Bokashi bucket, looks really cool!

I've worked in hospitals and heard about getting rid of biofilms from other companies so I took an interest in NXS when I heard about it in April. When researching I tried to avoid sources with a commercial affiliation or vested interest, including interviews, Patersons, company prospectus or sponsored research so my starting point was looking at the ingredients, patents and FDA documents. This showed some common ingredients that aren't mentioned at all in the prospectus or most interviews, like benzalkonium chloride which I discovered in other disinfectants and wound care products. The results seem really good but it also doesn't seem as though other researchers have done much with it or are talking about it at the moment as they've initiated/funded most of the studies.

I'm knew to investing and risk-averse (i.e. poor!) so I'm watching the performance and developments with interest before getting involved. Meeting expectations and doing what you say you will is the most important thing to me, so at the moment I'm following any comments about financial forecasts, general performance and conditions they hope to solve with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $84.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $34.26K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33374 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.