NXS 3.57% 29.0¢ next science limited

Hi SoundsSnazzy.... I just picked up the Anasept similarities...

1. 18,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hi SoundsSnazzy.... I just picked up the Anasept similarities from your other post! That spray is obviously not the gel you mentioned however .

Scratching at the surface of all this (trying to get through the biofilm?) it seems to me while there are competing products with similar ingredients, what is new is ‘the field’, and the overall take up of biofilm fighting products is still in early stages ?

https://www.woundsresearch.com/article/perceptions-wound-biofilm-wound-care-clinicians
    This link is to a March 2019 paper about an independent online survey sent out to doctors around the world which indicates USA doctors are most aware biofilm impedes wound healing, but other countries’ doctors are not so clear.
    Overall, 74% of clinicians surveyed believed wound biofilm delays healing, with 100% of US clinicians believing this to be the case, compared with only 60% of UK clinicians questioned in this survey
    Only 81 physicians took the survey so I don’t think the results are definitive but still it seems, in regards ‘The War on Biofilm”, the words ‘revolutionary’ and ‘groundbreaking’ DO apply.

Considering more education is still being called for and current opposition products not easily available, or even known about in Australia (?), then Next Science may be as huge as many seem to expect
    It is coming in to an undeveloped market with good products and a very professional team.
    (For fundamental-based longer term investing, the team is everything according to my limited and much checkered investing career .https://www.nextscience.com/executive-team/
    - This one knows what it’s about!)

In that other post you also commented that market valuation and buy/sell points were not your field and in other posts here there is comment the price seems very overblown to earnings .
    A wise investor I have ‘known’ a few years on HC posted this video a while back .
    In it Hamish Douglass, the head honcho at Magellan comments how ‘overpriced’ companies like Alphabet nevertheless have been rewarding investors by leaping ahead in earnings each year .. He says lots of other useful stuff too.

Meanwhile FWIW given so much is unknown at this stage, I believe the technical signals, (mostly spot on in if read by a good chartist) are the best way to try to ‘de risk’ any investment here.
    Another extremely wise investor I can vouch for (whatever THAT’S worth ) is @Saragian whose charts are easy to read and add some amazing, even uncanny “weather reports” to any stock he post on.
    To anyone else out there who is new to investing I strongly recommend watching how technical analysis can work (brilliantly) in the right hands.

And good luck with your watching, SoundsSnazzy, and thanks again for the posts which stimulated me to learn a little more about Next Science.

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 08/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $84.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $34.26K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33374 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.