id thought id start my own thread about my words of wisdom and...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    id thought id start my own thread about my words of wisdom and what i think life is all about.

I posted this on the HIO stock thread but i want to spread my thoughts to people who have a similar mindset to me.

Majority of people who invest in stocks are driven by greed, so i dont want to have conversations with these type of people.

Anyways heres what i posted.

I would love to get some feed back and please ask me any questions as i have a view on life that no one else does.

Unless your investing in bluechip stocks, like the big 4 banks, you are are just taking a massive gamble.That it not investing, you're hoping that a junior explorer finds the needle in the hay stack.Well i cant wait for come back in another few month and HIO is still sitting around 20-30 and ppl like TRAN who thought he was so good making his friends and family millions on paper are now actually in a massive loss wondering if they should sell their shares at a loss.Good luck guys, if im gonna lose my money, im not gonna do it on the stock market and have to pay capital gains on my winnings.Im gonna head down to Randwick get drunk and have fun with my money. The point of money is to have fun with it, not be driven by greed to try make more with it.You should all have enough to be comfortable with.Like why does Elon musk need to have a networth of 100s billions..Does his life change at all if he has 5 bill? 10 bill? 50 bill? No it doesnt at all.. He can still do the same without 100 billion.Let him keep wasting money trying to get to Mars, mark my words, no one is going to Mars.Its just an illusion to make these greedy billionaires waste their money on stupid things when really they should be spending it on creating equality and world peace.Who care about living on Mars, fix earth first before you waste billions trying to get to Mars.

If i was to say what the meaning of life is one sentence it would be these.

Treat everyone like you would treat your family

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.