SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

the media covergae has started

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Wouldnt be surprised if its front page on the AFR tommorro morning. With only 150m shares on issue and massive demand anything is possible!!!

The last super run i saw like this was Helix Resources in the Gawler Craton in 96, ran from 30c to about $5 in a week.... Dreams are healthy fellow SIR holders :::))))

Australia mine minnow's stock zooms on sniff of discovery
    Published: Thursday, 26 Jul 2012.

SYDNEY, July 26 (Reuters) - To say little-known exploration company Sirius Resources led the winners on the Australian share market on Thursday would be an understatement: the stock galloped more than 700 percent higher.

In an otherwise lacklustre day of trading that saw mining major BHP Billiton go up a little and rival Rio Tinto drop a bit, Sirius zoomed after publishing preliminary, albeit promising, exploration findings suggesting it may have discovered a big outback nickel and copper deposit it dubbed Nova.

"It is very early days but it ticks all the boxes," Sirius' managing director, Mark Bennett said in a statement. Bennett could not be reached for further comment.

Volume in Sirius, which can goes days without a single trade, topped 53 million shares -- a third its number on issue. The stock jumped to A$0.47 high before closing up 689 percent at A$0.45.

Sirius wasn't the only one cheering. Matsa Resources , which is exploring next to Sirius, closed 50 percent higher on hopes the discovery spills onto its property.

"If it is a massive orebody, we are in the box seat because we hold tenements either side of Nova," Matsa Resources chairman Paul Poli said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.