RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

the meeting with peter landau

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    hello, as i stated before i had the chance to meet peter landau.

I got the chance to chat with him for about an hour, myself and a few other hot copper readers, so they can back me for the comments and questions i asked peter.
    As i mentioned before I have invested in RRS weather this is a good thing or bad you can be the judge.

These are the questions I asked:

Does somaliland have rights over some of puntland especially the nogal basin?

answer: No claims have ever been made to the puntland government by somaliland for land, the nogal basin is in puntland, and range has rights over it with africa oil. The clans of the west of puntland are strongly against somaliland, they will never become somaliland.
    Range did give a few very small insignificant blocks to somaliland but definately not the nogal valley.

Why did the rig get put on hold? when will it be sent and where?

answer: the rig got put on hold because the TFG minsiter threatend the rig company that if they continued with shipment, they would be murdered and everyone involved. apparently TFG are on the payroll of the opposition of the president, and somaliland, they want insability in the region so they can fail, and the president to loose the re-election in feb. The rig is destined to be sent to the nogal basin, but worst case senario it will be sent to dharoor basin after seismic data is completed in 2 - 3 months. Peter said the rig will do the one of the basin's no matter what happens and no matter how unstable, the rid is going to puntland and spuded this year. actually range has 2 rigs on standby.

How long will seismic data take on dharoor?,
    answer? 500km per month

Will there be a JV on the offshore basins?
    There will be a jv in place within 4 weeks, it will be 80/20 like africa oil, he wouldnt mention any company names, but he said it was asian.

He stated the value of range does not have any input from dharoor or offshore value its solely from the nogal basin, which already has proven seismic data to show 5 bil barrels of oil as a reserve, and they estimate dharoor is very similar if not easier to run because a pipeline would be cheap directly to the sea.

The seismic camp has 50 expats working and 150 soliders with a 2klm buffer zone guarding them. plus plus another 300 extra local jobs created sofar for puntland, the government is backing this 100 percent.

The owner of africa oil, apparently this is personal, he is wanting to finish what his late father started in the country, he has already been approached by larger company's for a 2 to 1 deal over the venture.

Peter did say this was still very risky business, not because of the oil availability but because of how easy it is to destabalise the region and that the opposition leader wants this to fail so he can be elected persident.
    whilst the current president wants this to work becasue if they can get a rig in the south basin and seismic data in the north and a jv in the offshore venture, he will definately be re-elected president.
    Peter said he has spent 3 years on this and wants nothing more than for this to work as alot of people have been losing confidence.

He said, he would be suprised if share price didnt hit 50cents within a month.

Now I'm not making up anything here, this is exactley what he said, It's your choice how you take it, but I hope that helps everyone a bit more. And remember there were hot copper readers with me to prove these statements he said.

good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.