VYS 6.32% 50.5¢ vysarn limited

"the melbourne age" article, page-8

1. 235 Posts.
    Ha ha Hajji and the year after that the worlds most perfect and successful Super-model,lol not in love with MHM but in a couple of years I certainly maybe, been holding since October 2009 finished buying 99% of my holding in Febuary 2010 but have added a couple of small parcels on the way up, this stock is my future retirement ,1/2 in personal trading account and 1/2 in the SMSF trustfund + some for the kids and grandparents..... share the wealth I say....

This is one of the very few spec companys that have delivered on every promise {all be it sometimes taking longer than MHM have said to achieve these goals} but thats life as a listed company or any company for that matter, I have total faith in management to date but obviously watch very closely when the future of my family is on the line, didn`t bet the house on them and never would on any company, but put more on MHM than I have in any other company in my 8 year trading experience, time will tell if its been the right choice,but so far so good.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.030(6.32%)
Mkt cap ! $213.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 50.5¢ 43.5¢ $1.978M 4.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56746 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 74328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.