IVR 3.19% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

the melbourne report

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328

Dear believers and Petal,
    For those still craving answers or re-assurance about the current IVR program of exploration I now advise as follows;
    John Anderson delivered an enthusiastic and confident report.
    The actual report is also available on the Investigator site. Kooka’s post on the 28th Sept added JA is very excited about the Western Sheet and I believe herein lies the message that the Paris ore body is still “opening up” at depth and length. Copper mineralization plus minor nickel, lead & zinc are all evident but there is little evidence of gold within the central zone. JA said he expected further results possibly in early October but I say I think the picture will unfold but not until late October or early November IMO.
    Botenella and Hopcrafts Dam appear to be major extensions to Paris but at this stage there is no evidence that they are all connected by a common feeder yet they both appear to be of very similar size to Paris. As reported Hopcrafts is now ready to go.
    Bute is a different fish but JA said he is confident that the Hillside ore body runs through our tenements but that it moves in several directions and therefore additional sampling and magnetic work needs to be done before the program re-commences in 2013.
    Hagtwoeight well reported that the forthcoming results from Paris will double or triple the current resource estimates and don’t write off Paris south as it remains part of the big picture. John, Botenella is a silver play with little evidence of copper ATM and there no evidence of any quantity of agate or spherulites around Paris!

I think it is fair to say many holders believe that we may have been far more advanced than currently appears and for that reason I believe it will be late October or early November before any real action or interest is evident in IVR. Many are waiting and watching for confirmation that this is “the real thing” and yes I believe it is but such confirmation may still be 3-6 mths away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $71.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $38.93K 850.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1026160 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 779308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.