IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

the melbourne report, page-40

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Buff,

I tend to agree with you that it may take 6-12 months for full value to be realised. However, if the western sheet continues to Aleaxander East with Silver grades of 500g/t with areas above 3000 g/t along with copper grades of who knows what, then value will be realised sooner than later.

Does anyone know how long a lab takes to assay after it has received the core.

I note that the last announcement was three over weeks ago and it mentioned the recently drilled massisve sulphides in the Western Sheet would move to the front of the assaying Queue.

Jantimot, I think mentioned that the announcement is ready to go other than we are still awaiting results from the high grade core.

Could it be that the lab needs to recalibrate the core as it reaches multiples in the thousands grams/tonne.

I am just wondering why (if the massive sulphides were moved to the front of the queue) we are still awaiting these results when it appears from Jantimot's posts that we have results from other areas that were lower in the pecking order.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.