TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

The Mentalist

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    We’ll probably TBA not the people smartest in the room. A little silly says the $1.2m will assist the current debt and obligations of the company at this time.Recent quarterly puts mining at $5m per month. We have been informed we still have contracted a debt of $7.3m on Lorena in cash/shares, announced $1.5cash and 50 million shares to be paid for binding contract on True North Copper tenements, refurbishing of GAM plant unknown but we know $110,000 a month rental plus by looking at the time to refurbish and supply power no change from $1.2m. Then we have processing costs of $55 per tonne ( Australian benchmark). So with all this locked-in debt and operating costs for mining and carting of ore from site to GAM ( assume $1.3m) because we have never been told, WHAT ???? Was the point of naming a stupid statement like $1.2m will assist all these binding contracts plus pay for all the operating costs? Just a stupid statement. smarter to say nothing. Oh dear, what can I say? Anyway, on a semi-positive note, I expect er will get announced tomorrow, and production commenced as forecasted. If. Or assume production has NOT commenced. Mentalling out of control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.