BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

besides all the uncertain aspects of actual merger - the whole...

1. 12,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    besides all the uncertain aspects of actual merger - the whole move to US has my cage rattled (no matter how hard PC insists he told us it was on the cards 2 years ago)

US dealings - most of the forms/releases are marked "not for distribution outside of US" (yes we can still access them)- most CR/SPP are on a "US resident basis only" - different accounting standards - a possible new CEO with an interesting background - a minority SH group who don't give stuff about BTA pipe-line, an income stream fixed to a sole source (albeit perceived as "secure") - a science team still located in Australia; a whole stack of if/when and buts...........................

The whole thing doesn't "sit well" - period

I can only see one party that profits from the current move - and it is not current retail SH.

Time to wait for "final" version (as if...........) of this and pick the right time to dispose of this.

As I type we are another 5% down - will hit 62 before we know it

Dangle the magic "we're moving to US" carrot - what century is this?? Post war Europe when everyone was convinced everything was bigger better and brighter in US ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.