LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

At the very least, they could have provided a valid reason for...

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    At the very least, they could have provided a valid reason for the change as people may already have made plans to travel and attend.

Late notification is usually a signal of panic and unpreparedeness.

Perhaps there is no valid reason...certainly the change has been made late.

I cannot but help feel this is a strategy designed to aid LLC's position.

Afterall, they really do control the purse strings and the decisions...forget about our whimpish "indpendent directors".

In fact, surely this strategy is partly about protecting the whimps from a massive "BBQ" by disgruntled shareholders.

Maybe they've seen the voting trends to date and they don't look good?

Maybe they know that at the AGM, the "independent directors" were going to get rolled ...and then what?

Certainly, a sceptical person might think that the fact we need to repeat the process (including voting) suggests they are very worried. Perhgaos they've studied Afghanistan and Iran to see how you can engineer an accpetable voting outcome!

Maybe they need to buy more time to get more "friends of LLC" onto the share register!

Once again we are treated like idiots...no consideration...just, this is the way it is, sonny, like it or lump it.

No social skills or graces!

Whoever writes their public release pieces must have majored in blunt, germanic, "now hear this" type prose.

HEIL LLP!

HEIL LLC!

I will now see if my plane travel arrangements can be altered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.