PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

hi razesalthough your comment is correct I am sure most readers...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    hi razes
    although your comment is correct I am sure most readers will fully understand the angle you are coming from.

Not trying to convince you on the possibility of this project as I don't think you care but for other readers to me that site looked more official than just a research enquiry and the term phase 2 sounded more promising than not. Phoslock has been mentioned in the past regarding Klamath so not as if this is out of the blue. My thought is it is know being considered more seriously.

intresting in the last couple of months in North America we have seen phoslock linked to kitsap, hoptacong, swan, star and Klamath.
    I think it might of be whale asked me a question the other day regarding how many projects we might see coming our way from that map of problem areas in USA. If we keep going this way being linked to these projects we might just get a run on. Each success treatment makes it easier to win the next one.
    Although central government money is being directed to covid issues local governments must concentrate on local issues to drive their local economy and as international travel will be of the cards for some time areas like kitsap would like to benefit from internal tourism, one report said they lost over $10m last year because of lake problems. Ultimately the dallor will win out. Either spend $1m to fix a lake or lose $10m in economic activity the choice should be pretty clear to these local lake areas.

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.