SPO 0.00% $1.71 spotless group holdings limited

Found this little cherub, I did not see before from the 20...

1. 67 Posts.
    Found this little cherub, I did not see before from the 20 October CEO address. Paints a poorer picture than any of the other reports etc. It must mean a lower dividend this Feb that I was hoping for. Thoughts?

Cheers

Page 5
    FY17 will be a transitional year as Spotless bears the full year impact of some significant contract losses and margin pressure in some sectors, as well as increased depreciation from investments in prior years. We anticipate that this will be recovered over time by investment in and focus on business development. The effort in 2017 mobilising seven new PPP’s also positions the business well for future years.
    Typically, the returns for our business have a greater skew to the second half than the first half - and we expect this to be even more pronounced in FY17.
    We are confident in the strength of the underlying business and that market opportunities support the stimulation of organic growth over time. The rate of growth, however, will be driven by the success and timing of the strategy reset initiatives which I outlined, particularly the returns from the recent investment in business development

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.