TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

the michael kiernan factor

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I bought TTY last year on the advice of Fat Prophets and it was my first experience in owning shares in a Michael Kiernan company . I bought in at 98 cents - they quickly went to about $1.50 from memory and then went into trading halt when announcing their attempt to takeover Consolidated Minerals . Shortly after the shares retreated & I managed to get out around the $1.20 mark before they again went sub $1 . While Kiernan is recognised for his aggressive , fast track attitude towards bringing on his companies I sometimes wonder if the market rests uneasy with the strategies he puts in place or more particularly how he implements them . I refer to his other companies India Resources and Monarch Gold the latter of which has been propped up by TTY taking a 19.96 % stake in it as MON tries to sought out its financial woes and present Kiernan with his vision of becoming a huge Australian gold producer .As you know TTY also took up a position in IRL which is generating income through copper production in India. I took a position in India Resources (IRL) but eventually got out when funds from IRL ( 7 million dollars ) were being "loaned" to MON and the share price of IRL steadily declined even after TTY tried to prop that up by purchasing about 11%. Apologies for digressing and bringing up other companies (albeit all to do with Kiernan), but my point is that I originally bought into TTY because I liked the concept of being involved in an emerging Iron Ore producer . The ConsMin takeover attempt really took the steam out of the share price and though TTY has again just recently been recommended as a buy once more by Fat Prophets , I wonder if Kiernans actions of becoming an investment vechile in his other companies , particularly the ailing Monarch Gold , does not sit well with a lot of existing and potential new investors . I remain on the sidelines and will watch TTY for a while as the fundamentals seem good and the companies ability to generate good revenue from Francis Creek looks positive - but MK ???? Good luck to all current holders - hope the price is on a rebound upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.