SDV 3.39% 61.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi stuverine,I haven't spoken to Philip Wood yet.I need to...

1. 7,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Hi stuverine,
    I haven't spoken to Philip Wood yet.
    I need to strengthen my individual position further & see what level of support I can rely on HC.
    So far I seem to be a lone wolf on this board & the response has been muted to say the least.
    Some might not trust what I am posting or have doubts that I have some hidden agenda.
    My only aim is to achieve some serious reform/change in Intec's culture that has been entrenched for years.
    Put yourself in P.Wood's shoes & assume that Intec is YOUR own private enterprise.
    What will you do?
    1. You hold on tight to people with technical skills & knowhow.You pay them generously,but you demand that they own a part of the business to insure their productivity & loyalty ,so that they don't get poached by other competing entities.
    2.You save cash by working harder.
    You don't pay someone 250k to be a financial manager while you have 2 (not 1) accountants,merely because he was your buddy at Resource Finance( if you realy need his skills,have him as a consultant & pay him accordingly)
    You don't pay someone to be a "Corporate Development Manager" while the core of your job is to assume this role. Intec is NO BHP. It has a total EV of $1m(not including cash holding)
    These are fair & reasonable demands.
    We will achieve them with or without HC support(more effective,though,with some support from HC)
    Lastly,I am not a "nut case".I am a doctor,but my wealth was made in the market by identifying value at the proper time (I see good value in Intec & haven't changed my buy recommendation since I started posting)
    Soon I'll be posting an email address for anyone with a reasonable holding who wants to discuss matters over coffee or lunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.020(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ $23.29K 39.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2523 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.