SDV 3.39% 61.0¢ scidev ltd

In addition to my previous post.I wouldn't hold too much faith...

1. 748 Posts.
    In addition to my previous post.
    I wouldn't hold too much faith in the "might of HC".
    2 HC threads have previously been shut down with threats of libel suits lodged by CEO's/MD's of 2 companies that I recall due the some posts bagging CEO's/MD's/directors,so be careful.

Also from what I've gathered from some posts is that the replacement of CDM's/MD's/CEO's etc might be a good thing to get the company back on track. But as the saying goes for investing in property "location,location,location with some companies it just might be "it's not only what you know but who you know". Have a think about the contacts that some of these people in Intec have. Wasn't it Dave's connection with Mr Reza Maghzian utilising Mr Maghzian's particular skills, extensive network of contacts and potential prospects in these regions that got the Iranian test work not to mention the project opportunities in Russia, the CIS and the Middle East. Granted the Russian test work seems to have died but who knows what's in the wind. And I sort of know a little of the circle that P.W. runs in. Not sure about the rest but just consider it may seem that money is being paid out for so called "waste of time and space" but the infrastructure could go deeper than we think.
    Just a thought, maybe more research needed or maybe we'll never know until the time is right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.