MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

The Mighty Mega, page-47

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    September is here, the month we've all been waiting for! I'm predicting an early September launch, I've got a feeling they're ready to push the button on this baby.

The company has done a cracking job of employing one of the strongest and most experienced teams in all areas from app development and deployment, marketing and PR, highend talent as well as having top class industry connections. You honestly couldn't have constructed a better team. This is a team who have been there, done that and done it on a huge scale. All the ingredients are in the pot and it's time to turn on the gas.

It's safe to say the anticipation is nearing boiling point (see what I did there?).

I think we're onto a beast here I really do. In a few years time we could be looking at a $5-$10 stock IMO once all facets of this have played out. Ie. multiple comps, white labelling into Asia and other countries, advertising rev, sponsorship, data selling, new uses for the technology in other sectors.....Blue skies from here guys.

What's everyone's tip for SP at the of Sept? I've got .35c estimate.

Enjoy the ride all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.