WMG 8.06% 28.5¢ western mines group ltd

Its bloody insane how deep they are going. It makes sense to...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Its bloody insane how deep they are going. It makes sense to juice this hole for as much as its worth, due to the EIS co-funding arrangement, as a holder I am very happy they are executing this way. The are targeting the "centre" of this entire complex.

It is peculiar that they have continued to go deeper, as this was a exploratoray hole to determine the complex's central structure. The data that they are seeing must be of interest. Very exciting tbh. I'm in favour of it going on, as the hole must be giving us some juicy data, and perhaps this is near the central intrusion.

To add, we are also re-examining MTD020, due to the similiar lithological observations we are currently encountering in MTD026, so another data point to keep an eye out for.

With the last update, I interpreted a pXRF value of 1,176m at 0.31% Ni (pg. 4: 2,512 readings at 0.31% Ni, with 1,175m of core processed). The fact that we are going deeper, well, I think the fact we are still drilling speaks volumes. I'm biased though as i'm long.
    Last edited by Sherb: 23/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.