SPR 0.78% $1.29 spartan resources limited

The Mill, page-13

1. 18,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3911
    FWIW a bit more on the plant/mill — seeing  as I was looking ….  and the links may  be relevant at sometime in the future to someone out  there?

Back in May 2017 at the Sydney Resources Roundup the mill was planned to be  capable of processing three million tons a year:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC4Q66wRiZp/Rgke92GA==
    IMG_8901.jpeg
    (I left in the image of the ‘executive-sized rooms in the second hand accomodation although  these days with Chris Ellison sticking couples’ cabanas and multiple cafes into his remote accomodations I am not sure if they still merit the ‘executive’ moniker.)

In July 2017 GR Engeering commenced work under a $$66.5m EPC contract  (https://www.gres.com.au/news/articl...nto-dalgaranga-gold-project-epc-contract.aspx)

and in January 2018 @speculator101 kindly summed up the spend on infrastructure to that date thusly: [ref]
    … “$52m having been spent on the project so far (staff accom, plant, airstrip, tailings dam etc etc etc).
    A further $25m will be spent this quarter, which brings the total to $77m,
    with a final $21m to be spent in the June quarter
    (totalling $98m, increased from the original total, because of the fixed cost of plant, airstrip and outright purchase of employee accom)….”

And I guess that is fairly cheap by today’s costs ?
    (Eg The Kalgoorlie Miner reported on December 9, 2021 [ref]
    “Red 5 remains on schedule and on budget for first gold at its $226 million development of a standalone processing plant at its flagship King of The Hills mine near Leonora in the first half of next year.

Is that plant bigger than ours?

Anyway according  to Mining Journal by   May 2018 the plant was operating over capacity at  450 tonnes per hour and more, while the crusher and SAG Mill availability had  been as high as 98%.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.010(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.427B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.31 $1.28 $4.370M 3.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12970 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 42359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.